We want to expand our team with one more frontend programmer.
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Know how to use Git or Mercurial
- Understanding OOP and ability to write classes from 0
- Advanced English level
- Working well with big, complex projects
- Working well with MySQL database
- Experience with one of the following: ReactJS, Angular or Vue.js
- Following the standards and recommendations of writing quality code
- Writing tests, which can be learned on the job.
- Experience with jQuery and Bootstrap
- Some experience with PHP and MySQL
- At least 3 years of experience as a developer
- Bachelor in computer science is a plus, but not required
- Attractive salary
- Flexible work hours
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Paid gym membership
- Environment that moves fast – You will be working on interesting projects
- Working on a successful product – Knowing that somebody will appreciate your effort
- Professional development within job – writing tests, code reviews, joint conferences with other colleagues.