Pathway is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager that can join the team and help track and analyze the performance of advertising campaigns, manage the marketing budget and ensure that all marketing materials are in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Pathway is creating better ways for insurance brokerages to communicate with their customers via Email, Text and Self-Service portals.
At Pathway, marketing is about understanding people — and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile specialist who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring the team. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Objectives of this Role:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Written and spoken English on a proficient level (C1/C2)
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Proficiency in online marketing and social media strategy
What’s in it for you:
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work for a growing tech start-up company
- Career growth opportunities – joint conferences, and a team-oriented work culture